27 February 2007

[251] Today - 2007/01/24 (Wed)

it's Oden faire. (^_^)

I was thinking I was going to eat a proper meal,
but after eating only one meal for a while, I couldn't start eating again so suddenly. (^^;)

On this cold night, the hot oden was supremely delicious. (^_^)
Somehow, my body and soul are warm...
If I had some hot sake, too... Sheeew... *
Ha-, wait wait wait, if I could just stop having delusions... (^_^)

Everyone, what do you like with your oden?
As for me, surprisingly, eggs are my favorite.
Well, nothing like giving the impression of being full of strange tastes.
With the egg yolk melting in the dashi, ** it's an effective use of materials.

My mom used to get angry at me when she would make oden at home when I was little.
She would say, You only get one egg a day! (^_^)
It's probably because of that experience that I still thinks eggs are special to this day.

These days, nobody gets angry, so I eat three of them at a time. (^_^)
Eh? Too much cholesterol intake? ... Yeah, probably. (^^;)

Of course, I had some daikon, too. (^_^)
The daikon sucked up a lot of flavor, too, so I was also delicious. (^_^)

These days, you can buy oden at the convenience stores,
but if you make it at home, it's simple, so anyone can make it tasty.
Definitely needs some hot sake though. (^_^)


[ * i wasn't sure what sound effect to put here. it's that noise when you think, "damn that would be tasty!"
** a soup stock made from fish and kelp.
also, enough reading material for you lately? (^_^) i will catch up~ i will catch up~ i WILL catch up~ only 28 pos-- wait, only 28!? HELL YES~ (^^;)]

2 comments:

Cat(i) said...

Wooooohoooooooooooooooo....
*dancing in the library*

Cat(i) said...

Woohoooo...
*doing the joy dance in the library, while the others stare at me (kidding)*