13 February 2007

[218] Merry Christmas - 2006/12/24(Sun)

Well, as expected, on Eve Day,
the whole city is overflowing with lovers.
How is everyone here going to pass the splendid night?

Eh? Me? Well, of course, I'm staying at home! (^_^)

Yesterday, there was a casual communication from my music friend.
They asked, "You're not doing anything tomorrow? You should come over to my house,"
and when I said, 'I've got a little meeting in the evening, but the night's fine,'
my friend launched into a splendid
"Eh? Tomorrow Eve! Why are you free then?"

This night especially is supposed to be free, isn't it? (>_<)

Well, with that kind of reasoning, the two of us rascals will be having an otaku lecture this evening.
Even on Eve Day, our addiction to music continues. (^_^)

Last year, was the best Christmas Eve of my life... (*looks off into the distance*)
I want to go back to that place some Christmas Eve again.

For everyone on this holy night, I hope you have beautiful memories...

P.S. Santa-san, this year I want a WII and a PS3. (^_^)

No comments: