27 February 2007

[246] Karanabe - 2007/01/20 (Sat)

Again, I was invited out.
I crashed a drinking party for the first time last summer,
but that time, I got super drunk,
and practically exploded,
so, well, I wasn't up for drinking this time around,
and with the conviction of self-discipline, I had Oolong tea again today. (^^;)

If you think about it, that pot is dangerous, huh?
It's nothing but vegetables,
but I overate without realizing it.

I feel like I could be full for three days. (^_^)
What to do if I suddently rebound...

Well well, everyone, have fun this weekend.
As for me, it's the Battle of the Appetite. (^_^)


[note: karanabe, like motsunabe, some kind of japanese dish that involves throwing stuff in a pot. that's my kind of cooking. probably the only kind i could handle. (^^;) ]

No comments: