27 February 2007

[248] Two day party boy (^_^) - 2007/01/21 (Sun)

I had takoyaki today, too. (^^;)
There was a lot of octopus left over yesterday...
I didn't want to waste it, so I tried some takoyaki again today.

As you might expect, takoyaki by yourself is lonely,
so I called a music friend of mine who lives in the neighborhood,
and, again, had a takoyaki and WII party.

He even tried making takoyaki for the first time,
and made quite a hard struggle of it. (^_^)

But his virgin takoyaki was very moving. (^_^)

'The Kansai person who invented takoyaki was great!'

The floured things quickly filled my stomach,
but instantly, I was hungry again. (^^;)

When we played WII, still I was hungry... (^_^)

P.S. Speaking of, it's been nothing but food posts, huh... Maybe I'm a little hungry. (^^;)

No comments: