26 February 2007

[237] I missed you - 2007/01/09 (Tue)

Super Mario. (^_^)
What's that? Why miss it?
I think most of you weren't born yet. *

When my friends and I were kids, everyone went in for Mario.
It was the Famicom's golden age.
That theme song is an immortal work, huh? (^_^)

If you look back at games we used to play, like this one,
games have really progressed, haven't they.
It's fun wondering how far they'll progress in another ten or twenty years.

Today a friend from France came on a visit to Japan,
so we had a long awaited reunion. Instantly, the WII came out. (^_^)
It seems to be popular in France, but getting your hands on one is difficult.
Even gaming has gone international.

Tonight, a toast to celebrate another reunion. (^_^) To friends. (^_^)


[ * that's really a shame. how many of you actually weren't born when the original super mario came out? i was born. i was ... two. ... oh my god. ]

No comments: