01 February 2007

[208] Rattle... - 2006/12/14 (Thu)

Hana-kun, am I tasty like that?

At last, I got to sleep. I passed through into oversleeping. (^^;)
All that tricky fatigue was taken care of in one go...
Too much sleep is bad, too, of course.

I got light and airy once I met Hana-kun.
Really, he's just absurdly cute,
even when he wants to eat me. (^_^)

P.S. The dance event is very soon, huh?
Let's have a HOT night with everyone. I'll give you the place.
If you're in the area at the time, definitely come over!!!

Club Kingdom
Address:
Oosaka City Central Ward West Shinsaibashi 1-10-25 comodo Building 1st Floor
Hours:
15:00 Open ~ 21:00 Close


[note: it's always hard to tell w/ onomatopoeia, but i think the post title is the sound for opening something, in this case, the Hana-kun Jaws of Doom.]

No comments: