24 February 2007

[232] Long lost strawberry. (^_^) - 2007/01/04 (Thu)

Once again, tempation. (^_^)
Let's everybody investigate the way of flab together. (^_^)

However, it is really due to eating and drinking too much over the holidays. (^^;)
Another rousing hurrah for kewpies! (^_^)

Everybody should definitely say hurrah to their kewpie friends! (bwahahah)

Ah, changing the subject, (^_^) today I went to check out a live house.
Surveying the scene from the guest seating at the back for a change,
everyone is amazing, with their headbanging. (^_^)
If I was moving around like that, I'd be in a serious way the next morning.
Experience has taught me well. (^_^)

My chiropractor says watch out for whiplash,
so everyone be careful of too much headbanging.

I'll just headbang slowly. But with a lot of oomph. (^_^)

No comments: