01 February 2007

[209] The usual platinum box. - 2006/12/15 (Fri)

Yeah, yeah, it seems terribly popular. (^_^)
As for me, I'm still not brave enough to watch it. (^^;)

Well, from the photo to the burning of my chef soul.
As expected, it's impossible to do it every day,
but I cook as much as possible whenever possible.
I just threw together some dashi with konbu [seaweed] and katsuobushi [sliced dried bonito]. (^_^)

Speaking of cooking, I ate nothing but pike in autumn, but
I still had some of the daikon that I bought as a condiment leftover, so I tried nitsuke [veggies boiled in soy sauce],
and the daikon nitsuke, became my cooking forte. (^_^)

NEXT year, I'll put my investigations to use and have my revenge.
It'll make them say 'Tasty' absolutely without flattery.

People will do a double take. (^_^)
Ah- me...?

P.S. We're leaving immediately, taking the night bus. (^^;)
Tomorrow, please be nice to me, I don't think I'm going to get to sleep. (^_^)

No comments: