26 February 2007

[242] It got late. (^^;) - 2007/01/16 (Tue)

Today I went to a friend's live.
As expected, the band was good.

Recently, I've been going to see indie groups a lot.
It's because I can learn things by going to other peoples' Lives.

Seeing various bands and hearing various music,
it allows my burning energy to bubble out in secret. (^_^)

I was invited to the long-awaited launch,
but I've got so much work, and I couldn't drink,
so as a last resort, I got some Oolong tea and had to just watch the drinking from afar.

Thanks to that, I'm hideously sleepy.
If I drink, I'll be wide awake with my gasoline supply, so... (^_^)

I've been running for a while on an empty tank. (^_^)

Eh, the picture's not really connected (^^;)
I just thought the lighted stairs looked pretty. (^_^)

No comments: