13 February 2007

[217] Enter the cowboy (^_^) - 2006/12/23 (Sat)

It's a little last minute,
but good evening, I'm a cowboy. (^_^)

Horses are great, yeah, horses. (^_^)
With those kinds of things, maybe you could call it nerve-wracking, maybe a desperate situation? (bwahahah)

But, if you're not riding at all,
'Well, could try running (grin)'
Yeah, maybe. (>_<)
Inevitably followed by me falling to my death. (T_T)

If it happened like that, it'd be just like me.
My frusteration gauge
was constantly at MAX...

These day, they sell those riding horse machines, don't they?
Their jolt can't get you the gait of the genuine article,
but it is a really amazing jolt.
Thanks to it beating my bum, I got splendid bruises. (^_^)

Mm? I was broken from the start? (^_^)

Well (^^;) setting aside the jokes,
my job did give me a great experience. (^_^)
Everybody should try riding a horse if they get the chance.
They're really cute, horses.

P.S. It's my commemorative cowboy hat.

No comments: