27 February 2007

[250] Again with the food posts... - 2007/01/23 (Tue)

Tonight, Chinese faire. (^_^)

A friend came over to see my new guitar,
so, thinking he'd be hungry, I made something. (^_^)

I found some lobster in the fridge by chance, so today he had Lobster and Chinese rice.
Of course, I didn't eat it. (^^;)
I was next door with vegetables and natto and tofu. (lonely)

My friend is a guitarist, too,
and the moment he touched yesterday's Les Paul,
he gave it his stamp of approval, saying,
'Oh, Success. This is nice. ♪' (^_^)

After that, we put on some light CDs and stuff and had a music lecture,
and my friend had to rush home.

When he went, he said,
'Thanks for the warm home cooking ♪ It was delicious,'
and I was very happy.

I guess, I'm becoming a good house husband, absolutely. (If I do say so myself.)

P.S. I'm healthy again, so I'm thinking I'll gradually start eating again tomorrow.

No comments: