26 February 2007

[239] In Hell (^_^) - 2007/01/12 (Fri)

It's been a long time since I've had lunch with Satan.
He said,
"We should go shopping together,"
so we wandered around the electronics stores,
and afterwards, we went to the arcade.

Arcades these days are amazing, huh?
It's a whole country of UFO catchers.
Well, with the home consoles progressing so far,
it's not necessary to go out to the arcades anymore.

I didn't dare try a UFO catcher,
I was sorely tempted to go for a whole set. (^_^)

Each play was 100 yen, so I'll have to bring a lot of money. (^_^)
And definitely go all by myself. (^_^)

Oh, we forgot to take some photo booth pictures... (^_^)


[ note: god there have been a lot of notes in this week's posts, ne? my note today is that i think this is possibly my most favorite post so far. not only because i suspect satan = gaku, but because i myself often joke about talking with satan. anyone got a free ticket to japan? (^_^) ]

No comments: