28 February 2007

[265] Reluctantly exhausted... - 2007/02/09 (Fri)

First off, thank you very much. m(._.)m

This morning I woke up feeling great,
and went to that famous 101 Building.

Please enjoy even this sight seeing mood for a while.
It was really tall~ The distance from the ground to the heighest point is more than 380 m or something. *
I'm not even afraid of heights, and my eyes were still swirling in my head. (^_^)

The elevators were absurdly speedy too,
from 5F ~ 89F only took about 40 seconds. **
I swear my ears were ringing. (^_^)

Aah, I want to have more free time...
I went to see a little bit of the music district, but...
the electronic district was there, and to this otaku, it was some kind of Tamaran town (^_^) ***
Next time, I'll have to go privately and take along my otaku friends.
I guess I can say whatever, it is pretty close.

Oop, it'll be noon pretty soon...
I'll have to continue tomorrow. (^_^)


[ * in fact, taipei 101 is some 509 meters tall, or 1671 feet. i don't know about you, but i'd be feeling a little dizzy looking down from that high up.
** taipei 101 holds the world record for fasted ascending elevator speed. almost 17 meters a second, or about 37.5 miles an hour.
*** i believe he is refering to Tamaran hill in tokyo, which is a place known for it's many bicycle riders. ]

No comments: