24 February 2007

[235] Muscle pain (^^;) - 2007/01/08 (Mon)

It's like I'm sore from playing games.
It's odd, I don't play for long hours...
If it's because of that, it could be some good exercise for me.

In anticipation, they should put not 'Brain Training'
but 'Weight Training' on sale. (^_^)

Then you could progress in that game, experiencing it
experience it virtually.
If I remember right, in the movie "Strange Days" they built a machine that could
experience other people's memories,
but this might not be so bad.

That way, I could go snowboarding and hot spring-ing
and still stay in the house. (bwahahah)

Yeah, how long am I going to keep dreamimg... (^^;)
Even now I wait in anticipation of Doraemon. (^_^) *

P.S. Already one week of the new year... Really quick, huh.


[ * for those of you who don't get this (such as myself until i looked up doraemon) the robot cat in question hails from the 22nd century. you really never know what you're going to get with YOU-kun. seriously. (¬.¬;) ]

No comments: