01 February 2007

[210] It was strange - 2006/12/17 (Sun)

Yeah yeah, I didn't think there'd be any time to sleep,
it was hard with the sleeplessness of the day before, but it was a beautiful bus ride
and I didn't get to sleep. (^^;)

As expected, the second day's accomplishment is INTENSE. (^_^)
On the stage, I went to the distant world. (^^;)
How many times did I feel like I was going to fall over...?

The next time, based on various reconsiderations, I can do a stable event.
The staff, the performers, everyone present, (especially me, but) we'll do our best,
so
please have a good time.

Maybe I'll be able to sleep on the return bus ride...

P.S. Did everyone get back safely?


[zomg! only five hundred thousand posts to go! (^^;) actually, i've only 47 posts left, but still. what was i doing while he was in korea!? there was so much time to catch up! (X_X)]

3 comments:

Cat(i) said...

Don't worry, be happy... *wink*
You have all the time you want... We are pacient...

Anonymous said...

You are WAY behind! Geez! What's your problem??

No, I'm kidding~ X3 We're all just happy you translate these for us!! ♥

Anonymous said...

take your time..... :)
heard u ve been busy. hope everything is well.....