22 March 2007

[298] Kansai-ben - 2007/03/23 (Fri)

The celebrated rush. (^_^)
My confession, in standard Japanese,
would be something smoother, like
'I like you,' or 'I love you.' *

If it's Kansai-ben, though
it would have more of a feeling like,
'I, I, I like you, you know?'
A little embarrassed, I guess. (^_^)

Yeah, when I make a confession in Kansai-ben,
it's like that...

Maybe a whispered
'I like you...'
close to their ear. (^_^)

Ah-, some more delusions. (^_^)
Quick! Lie down! (^_^)

P.S. I don't even know the name of this flower, I just took a picture.


[ * see yesterday's note on grammar and dialect. also, i suppose those three phrases in yesterday's PS should have been variations on "I like you," but unfortunately, "I like you" and "I like it" are the exact same phrase, and since i had no idea what he was on about... ]

No comments: