01 March 2007

[279] You are quite right. (^_^) - 2007/02/27 (Tue)

Who is that, peeping around in my house? (^_^)
He really does give that impression. (^_^)

Maybe his skin is troubling him, I think,
but he's not trying any particularly effective medicine.

Faithful face-washing, faithful skin care, taking vitamins,
no matter how long you do it just right, it seems to be wasted time...

Being a man, I'm not supposed to have these kind of concerns,
but of course with this skin, there's nothing that surpasses beautiful skin.

The ones with the best skin have a well-regulated lifestyle and diet, and no stress,
so with my life, it's basically useless. (^^;)

Ah, all in good time, the customary reporting back on live test results.
Actually, it doesn't feel very effective yet. (^^;)
I'm halfway to a suntan from the snow, though, so...

Certainly the moisture contiunes to feel nice.
Well, I keep thinking, 'Beautiful skin won't come overnight,'
so just a little more testing.

P.S. Everyone's really nice on this site.
Every time I get down, I'm cured by everyone.
I'm try super hard more and more. (^_^)



[only one more! omigosh omigosh omigosh!]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wonder if we'll ever get to see his entire daikon collection. Seriously, after seeing them in post after post, I really want one of the smaller ones that look like they come out of a capsule machine. I'm a capsule machine addict. Chibi-daikon capsule toy! (dies)

~kellyn