03 March 2007

[282] Ho-! - 2007/03/02 (Fri)

Since I was already making the effort for sponge cake. (^_^)

High school days are precious...
I often hear from people things like, 'You were popular, right?'
and 'You had the girls dripping off of you, right?'
but honestly I was so unpopular you might even say "completely" unpopular. (^^;)

In those days, I was totally immersed in bikes and bands,
and I didn't go to school much, so I basically just played around like a little rascal.
And when I tried to meet girls, I was instantly rejected. (^^;)
Now that I think about it, it's really nothing but memories of being jilted... (bwahahah)

Even during graduation season, I was moving on from a girlfriend,
and that's why I was crying during the ceremony. (T_T)

... Well, even if it wasn't much fun, it's in the past now. (^_^)
These days, everything seems like lovely dazzling memories.

It's better to keeping loving and getting hurt
than not to love anyone for fear of being hurt.
Time passes, and the tears we shed change into gems... or something.

Everyone, please have a lot of good loves.
Well then well then~


[ personal p.s. i really have no idea why the previous post was wanking out like that earlier. maybe it was just my browser or something, but that second line just did not want to be where it should. ]

No comments: