13 June 2006

[11] Kyaa! - 2006/06/06 (Tue)

Good evening, I am Damien. (^_^)

What! Today is 2006/6/6... Isn't 666 the mark of the beast!!!?
Even though I'm not a follower of the teachings of Christ, that number is somehow sinister...
Did everyone have something good or something bad today?

Oh yeah! Also, the "Omens" remake will be released
in theaters today.

I saw the original "Omens" when I was very young, and it really scared me.
Demons = scary, demons = cruel, demons = don't want to be concerned if possible,
so it was really quite traumatic.

But,

Now that I'm an adult, when I saw the DVD boxed set,
I thought quite a bit about Damien's feeling of isolation.
My thoughts changed, and I asked,
rather a horror film, is it maybe a human drama?

Isolation as a reason for strength..., it's quite a painful
thing to have to think about, huh?

Of course, I wouldn't recommend it for people
with frail hearts, or those who dislike harsh scenes,
which are the foundation of horror films...

Every once in a while, I try thinking like a demon.
I'm just a little demon though. (^_^)

Hey, did you know that when you add up all of the Japanese coins, you get 666?



[note: creepy! also, sorry about the single posts the last couple of days, we're getting to a section of posts that i'm really unsure of, so i've been kind of procrastinating. time to get back to work!]

No comments: