09 June 2006

[7] Friday Road Show (^_^) - 2006/06/02 (Friday)

"An eraser for the inside of my head."
Many of you are familiar with this already.*

This movie,
well, usually, I don't watch romance movies,
but once,

"It made me cry!"

I won't say anything, or I'd spoil it, but
the two protagonists are really charming,
and in the first half of the movie,

the girl's heart (^_^) becomes fully open, and you think

"I want to be in love like that~"

You should go experience the intense feelings of happiness
and relate to those two people on the silver screen.
And then afterwards (T_T)

Seriously, watch it the day before a holiday.
The next day, your eyes'll be swollen.

"The thing that's truly imporant for humans."
That's what the movie will make you think about...

It's been a couple of months,
but even now, I unexpectedly remember it and get choked up,
it's that kind of movie.


[ * this is the same phrase i couldn't get the other day. but i've got it know. yay! also, thoughts of YOU crying at a movie makes me laugh. ...and want to give him a hug. (-_-)]

No comments: