16 June 2006

[16] ukkii! - 2006/06/10 (Sat)

Today a I went to play
at a camera man's house.

Well, actually,
as I slowly graduated from carrying the camera,
and I wondered if I was ever going to actually use the camera...

Well, so I say, but
the camera doesn't understand left or right,
so I ended up receiving some prompt lessons.
And so, now, I've had to borrow his PC to write on.

How many months has it been since I wanted to upload a photograph, huh?
I'll have to be untiringly persistent...

because I become as if leaving w/ the purpose of photography,
I can stop staying at home (^^;)


After this, on the street, with a huge camera hanging from my neck,
if you catch sight of some tall neauvou jerk,*
probably, you shouldn't say anything about people like me.
Because I'll teach you to become a model. (^_^)**

So, So, it was a good holiday...

P. S. Thank for all the words of encouragement.
I'm a little embarrassed, but I was moved to
unmanly weeping. I'll try my best on this diary.



[ * i really have no ideas on this line. ** man, i don't get this one either. also, i don't know what the title is on about. ... i'm so pathetic today...]

No comments: