13 June 2006

[12] Soft and Flabby - 2006/06/07 (Wed)

Are you? (^_^)

I'm thinking of a certain person, but
really...

When they take their clothes off, it's amazing!!*

Pyo~n (^^;)

Always people around me say,

"You eat so much and you're not fat?"

"You're really thin for eating so much."

"Why aren't you fat?"

When people say things like that, I clearly say,
"Any human who eats gets fat."

Even if you like what you eat a lot,
even at the best of times, people pull out
and when you lose heart, you end up saying

in the end...

"I'm such a flabby adult."

Well, for that reason,
I don't follow any daily diet, but
in this place, I'll give a piece of advice.

"Use scales that measure body fat percentage."
"Aim to decrease you body fat percentage rather than your body weight."
"Do the measurements once a day without fail."

That's the YOU diet plan. (^_^)


[ * due to japanese's lack of pronoun usage, this could be about him or whoever he's thinking about, or even someone else entirely. darn japanese. (^^) ]

No comments: