16 June 2006

[17] "Da Vinci Code" - 2006/06/11 (Sun)

The other day, I went to see the title movie.

It's been a long time since I went to the movie theatre,
but
of course, the theatre was good.
The music and image are way better than at home!

I've always wanted it, to go to the movie theatre... It's been a dream. (^^)

Well, regrettably as I've gone on,
I've withdrawn more and more from society.

Setting that aside, as for this movie,
I'm the only person who hasn't read the book, but
I think it's quite a problematic work.

I can't speak knowingly about the contents, but
even in an era without religious war,
it's not that strange.

Personally, I liked very much the system of solving a riddle with your hands,
well~, it gives you a big thrill.

As the only person trying to read the book, from the movie, the subject seems thick.*
When I read it, I'll write my impressions.

So, try hard again this week.


[ * as in heavy, dense, serious, etc.]

No comments: