18 June 2006

[18] CLICK! - 2006/06/12 (Mon)

This is the rumored camera. Awesome, isn't it?

Today, there was a business meeting on the matter of the usual plans,
and so I promptly got my camera.

"Waah, that's an amazing camera~"

"You'll go far with that thing."

"And right away, in spite of being tired..."

they said. Well, it was full of (?)* fame, but

with kasha- kasha-kasha- kasha-
they let me practice without saying yes or no.

"Ah- again! Stop it!!"

'Please forgive my photography!'

And just as the staff was beginning to get angry,

"Hey~, you take nice photos~"

'Of course, a nice camera makes a difference.'

It seemed they completely liked it.

Well, photography is fun, both for the photographer and the photographee.

I've still some way to go before I'm at the level where I can show my stuff to others,
but I'll practice hard everyday.

So, what should I photograph?


[ * question mark his, not mine. ditto for unusual phrasing. and no, i don't really know what's up w/ the immediately proceeding line. probably something like, "in spite of being tire, i'm excited about your camera"or some such thing. also, personal note, i don't know why i like this entry so much, but i just find ungodly cute, don't you? probably the idea of YOU roving about like a reporter, snapping shots and then running away. he's a photography ninja! (^^) ]

No comments: