26 June 2006

[27] Cool junk = Treasure - 2006/06/21 (Wed)

Do you buy stuff for yourself?

Such as,

things you're crazy for, mm?

Maybe,

well,
please try and imagine,
lining up at a register, carrying some cute little thing,
me...

No matter how you look at it,
I'm just not your normal strange person!! (^^)

It's usually just little girly chic accessories
that I pick up, so I'm thought to have
that kind of taste, but they're all thank you gifts
from everyone. *


After this,
I'll do some posts on my favorite accessories m(._.)m

But that daikon...,
frightening yet familiar...


[ * well, at first, this paragraph gave me Issues, hence the lack of posting on my part, but as of this moment, i'm moderately confident in the overall gist of my translations. ... on a more personal note, MAN! how many freaking times have i been nearly insulted over course of the past week! i was almost, but not quite, called a poser on a emu/rom forum, my sister called me a nut bag the other day, mostly joking, and i'm pretty sure a chap i've been doing some translations for wanted to call me a lazy bum but was too polite to do so. the thing is? i'm in a much better mood lately than i usually am. i never would have guessed it, but it turns out that accurate pin-pointing of my personality flaws makes me happy. (^^)]

No comments: