29 June 2006

[37] Pro Line? - 2006/06/29 (Thu)

Despite it's cute little package,
Photoshop is a pretty high hurdle
for little photo-virgin me...

A layer is what now? and
A selection is what now?
I'm just a little beginner...
Please teach me, skilled people. (^^;)

Although, learning something from the ground up is quite fun.

I'm waiting for my shutter chance, *
loitering about in the familiar streets,
getting a different point of view than I've had before.
On the other side of the alley, that usually I hardly notice,
I'm discovering new scenery,
and suddenly, flowers blooming on the roadside catch my eye.
My powers of observation and awareness have had to grow in order to really see things,
and it's almost like I've discovered a whole new me.

Well, that sounds kind of self-imporant, but
honestly, my photography is still pretty shabby. (^^;)
Daily diligence...

P.S. Really my brain have just melted... Elements...

[ * a cool japanese import word that i wanted to leave in because it's just so cool. what it means is, "a good time to take a picture." also, about the title, apparently Adobe likes to make my life hard. the original title of the post is "puronami?" which i'm thinking is "Pro-something." the something i believe actually means ordinary, but comes from the verb "nabu" meaning "to line up," hence my version of the title. it's the tag-line on the japanese Photoshop Elements 4.0 box. darned adobe. probably payback for my P2P activities... oh wait! don't tell adobe! (^^;) ]

No comments: