22 June 2006

[23] Once Again - 2006/06/17 (Sat)

We went for motsunabe. Red peppers are just amazing, aren't they?
Even though we tried it with light spice after the lessons of last time,
everyone was still shiishii-haahaa (^_^) *


Well~ We were sweating so much during the meal, so it was quite healthful. (^_^)

Whenever I go to eat spicy things, I have to deal with this transformation, but
as fond of them as I am now, actually, I didn't used to like spicy things.

Usually,
all the friends around me were fond of it,
and every time we went together to eat spicy things
I, too, repeated shiishii-haahaa, but after a while
I
became invincible.

Everything through diligence, huh? Mm? You say you don't want to like spicy food? (^^;)

Usually, everyone, spicy foods are good, but
there is one caution...,

After overeating, the next day,

please be careful of

'FIIIRE!!!'

Excuse me (^_^)


[ * japanese sound effects for that sort of mouth dance one does when one eats things that are MASSIVELY spicy.]

No comments: