21 June 2006

[20] This Week's CD - 2006/06/14

I'm going to quietly recommend a CD, so i'll try and introduce it...
Once in a while, please try and listen to some different music. (^^)

Whenever I buy a CD, I give it a trial listen, and then buy it, but
generally I decide on the beginning of the first or second tune.
When I buy like that, frequently I get discouraged.
"It's only the beginning of the songs that are good!"

This has probably happened to a lot of people.

And of course, the conduct of listeners who say those things is pretty obvious,
so recently artists introduce just a single tune in the first half
of the album, especially in the 1st~2nd songs.

When I gave this CD a trial listen,

'The second song's pretty good~'

It was splendid, this scheme to get me to buy it (^^)
(I didn't know until afterwards, but this seems to be a big hit with the public.)

An easy and husky voice, with acoustic sound,
quite easy on the ear, is in heavy rotation these days.

"Yo're Beautiful~ Yo're Beautiful~"... I'd like to say...**


[ * literally the title is, "This Week's Thin, Flat Object. i'm assuming that he is referring to the CD. ** these adorable little mistakes are YOU-kun's very own. it's the only english he's typed so far, and it's got its apostrophes in the wrong place. so, enjoy.]

No comments: