09 June 2006

[4] At the Office... - 2006/05/30 (Tue)

Everyone was watching their PC screens, in the middle
of a serious business meeting,


and I thought, "Now's my chance~!"

and I peeked in on the staff
and
took a rare photo.

"Ah! Stop it!!"

"Please pardon my photo!!!"

"What are you using anyway??? I don't believe it...!!"

Heheheh... Yell all you want, it's already too late!

"I'm putting it on my home page~!" With that one phrase, three people got sinking expressions.

What the meeting was about, I can't say just now, or I'd spoil it,
but
you'll enjoy our various schemes. (^_^)

When I came back, the staff had some words for me.
"That's right, you update your diary every day, don't you? ...So get to it."

Keh... Sinking...

[note: heheh. i think this is my favorite post so far. i just love the idea of YOU sneaking around in a modern business environment w/ his little camera phone taking snapshots of people and then laughing maniacally.]

No comments: