09 June 2006

[6] Unexpectedly - 2006/06/01 (Thu)

It's a rush on NO SMOKING posts. (^_^)
By the way, yesterday was

"World No Smoking Day"

and I really had no idea. (^^;)

It shouldn't be too much of a surprise, but
I'm taking the opportunity to talk about tobacco again...

During my Smoker Era, I was strongly opposed
to this international no smoking boom, so much so,
that when someone would say to me "Stop smoking! Stop smoking!"

I would think things like,

"Go talk to someone who doesn't smoke, huh?"

"Selling tobacco's been legal since the beginning, you know."

Surely, any smoker VS a no smoking organisation has these feelings.

However,

right after I stopped smoking and got a clean body,
I coerced someone else with, "Stop smoking~"

Really, when you smoke, you don't realize the harm tobacco does to you.

If you think about that, people in no smoking organization are not necessarily people who dislike smoking.
Rather, many of them are former smokers themselves...

And of course, you're out there puffing away in front of your computer right now! (^_^)

"Before the next time we meet, quit, okay?"


[note: well, i have no notes at all this time. i feel kind of odd. enjoy YOU's cheerfulness!]

No comments: