12 June 2006

[9] Sweet Things - 2006/06/04 (Sun)

As a matter of fact, I am a person fond of sweets...

Well, really super sweet things are
no good, but


wagashi, cake, ice cream,
by all means, those I'll
take.

Of course, not just sweet foods,
I also like
"Sweet Loving." (^_^)

By nature, guys have little fondness for sweet things,
they're usually fond of alcohol, and are really heavy drinkers,
and their surroundings tries to change their usual existance (transformation?)

but
whichever way it is, in my case,
I simply eat what i like. (^_^)

To say the least,
after a delicious meal, there's nothing better than dessert! (so tempting)

And also,

a lot of the things that i like to eat,
have become things i like to cook.
That way I always make things that I like to eat...

So, if I get the chance, maybe I'll put up some recipies, huh?


[note: it's a little rough, ne? well, i'm always worried about straying too far from the original whilest keeping it sensical. hope this one's not too bad on the non-sensical side. (^^) ]

No comments: