23 June 2006

[25] I'm not a secret agent! (^^) - 2006/06/19 (Mon)

Many years ago, I said
to a model friend,

'A lot of people around us drink these days.'

and a trainer at the gym I attended
recommended to me,

'Minerals from perspiring are indispensable.'

and also, while trying to check out
of a place in central France,

everything seemed to be calling out,

'Slim Water' ... *

With everything else, I was always anxious, but
in those days, searching for a shop that was selling it was terrible, and
and it was high-priced for water,
so I didn't really drink it.

However, these days, it's pretty cheap on the net,
and finding places that sell it, well,

'This is a convenient era, isn't it.'

I immediately tried to start drinking it.

This water, even for hard water, the mineral content is so high,
that the first sip made me say,

'Ugh, heavy,'

and it was difficult to drink, but
now, this hardness is a good feeling,
and soft water has become unsatisfactory to my mouth.

Ah, of course that water has a delicious taste! (^^)

Because about 70% of a human is water,
I want to be sure and drink some water every day.

And if you find water that worries you, try and test it on a living person.

P.S. In spite of all that, a clear day would be nice.
Just a little break, huh? (^^;)


[ * slim water: a japanese diet drink. seems to be basically water + minerals.]

No comments: