06 June 2006

hajime!

yay! it's my first post. i've started two or three blogs in the past year, and each time, i have swiftly become BORED TO TEARS with my own life. plus i've got my dA account so another journal seems like a bit of a silly idea. this time, however, i am confident of my success! i have (duh duh duuuh!) a GOAL! i know. omg. YOU of the great and wonderful GacktJOB recently opened his own website whereupon he has a little diary! it's super cute! he's pretty funny. he writes little poems and what he keeps calling NETA, which i learned is a word for jokes or punchlines. as translation practice, i've been working through all of his entries, and i decided, why keep them to myself? i know there are plenty of other YOU fangirls out there. so here is where i will be posting my [mostly accurate] translations of YOU-kun's diary. he says he'll try and update every day, and so so will i! i'll stick my translation caveat somewhere up at the top, too, but just so that everybody knows, i'm not a japanese expert, my skills are probably low-to-mid-intermediate. i'll be leaving notes if i have some uncertainty about a passage, and of course ANY help is MASSIVELY appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to tell you that I luv you for your hard work on this diary!!! Thank you so much!!! Big Kiss! ;3