30 June 2006

[38] Cats and Dogs - 2006/06/29 (Fri)

I've got another feel-good movie... (^^;)
Like Babe, it's another in the unendurable line of animal-lovin'.

This time, after you finish watching it, you'll be addicted to
the subordinate of the Boss Cat, (the Exotic Shorthair).


'He's clumsy ~but so cute~'

It'll turn into an illness, and you'll want to keep him, too.

How many people in the cat camp? How about the dog camp?

I think both cats and dogs are OK.
Actually, I had a cat for a long time when I was very young, and
I couldn't help but like that cat's soft touch.
That squishy little meat ball was the best. (^_^) *

Ah, of course, I like dogs too, especially the obedient kind, (^_~)

but really, I'll like any kind of animal. (^_^)



[ * yeah, i'm sure that's pretty loose, but i can't make any other sense out of that sentence, so i'm pretty sure.]

No comments: