23 June 2006

[24] Rain Again... - 2006/06/18 (Sun)

There really has been a lot of rain... I went through so much trouble to buy that camera,
but I haven't been able to go photographing very much. (T_T)

Although, thanks to the rain, nature gets watered...
Like the water in my heart... (^^) *

At first, this was my plan,

get the camera and go out = look for subjects =
nothing much to be found = walk around =
feet get tired = arms get tired from heavy camera
= good excercise = effective excercise plan = healthy

I should have been like that, (^^) but
I'm still laying around in this house...

This week especially I want to go out and take some more photos. (I hope!)

P.S. Today was a victory for Japan...


[ * for some ungodly reason, japanese turns out to have a word that means both "to be wet" and "to favour or charm." in case you're wondering, it's "uruou." yay linguistic oddness.]

No comments: