28 June 2006

[32] Not just a pig (^^) - 2006/06/26 (Mon)

This little pig, just what is it?
Maybe it looks like some kind of bowl,
but
it is in fact an ashtray.

The bright color and design are great
on this pig ashtray,
but wait! You can also put out your flame in the nose part.
Put your cigarette in the hole in the nose and grind it in. (^_^)

I take my hat off to this good sense.
It's become my absolute favorite thing.
Even though I don't smoke any more,
I have it in my house.

Once in a while smokers come over to my house, and I pull out this ashtray, but
no one recognizes the little pig for what it is, and they don't put out their cigarettes in the nose.

'You put it out like this!'

I say, putting it out,
and everyone realizes what it is, and starts howling with laughter.
It gives everyone a nice feeling, like "Cute! A piglet!"

A piece of advice for people trying to give up smoking...,

Don't use any crutches!
Gum, candy, nicorette, fake cigarettes,
there are all kinds of things, but using cigarette substitues make it difficult...
Unsatisfying things just make enduring harder,
so it becomes unnecessarily tough.
Maybe it's better if you use a crutch for
about a week, and then go completely off.
That goes for me, too. Just after I stopped, I chewed through
an entire pack of gum (wrappers and all).
But now, I don't use any substitutes.
Although, it could be good for some jaw excercise...

I still occassionally want a smoke. (^^;)
Even the little pig wants me to. (^^)

No comments: