09 June 2006

[5] Therapy - 2006/05/31 (Wed)

I quit. With "a man's promise"...
as many of you already know.

Even three months later,

they ask,

"Did you really quit~?"

and

"No hidden smokes~?"

They doubt... Of course,
during my smoking era, I was a heavy smoker. (^^;)

Now and then on the BBS, someone would leave a "No Smoking" message,
but
everyone can relax,

because I can declare,

"I am completely smoke free~♪"

By the way, the book in the picture is "No Smoking Therapy"
I read this book and I stopped smoking.


Next time, I'll talk about the troubles of No Smoking.

[serapii is the word in the title. i have no earthly idea what a serapii is. it seems to be some kind of plan. later on he references the YOU dietto serapii. that would be the YOU diet plan, hence the above translation. as noted by the kind and wonderful kellyn below, your humble translator was a bit of a dunce back in the day. (^^;) MAN do i need to go through these old posts... ]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just found your awesome translation blog and am reading from the very beginning. Best way to avoid doing actual homework ever! Since this is almost 3 years old now, I'm sure you already know about this but in case anyone else is also reading from the beginning, serapii is the word therapy written in katakana.

Thanks for the hard work!
~kellyn38