15 June 2006

[13] Mellow - 2006/06/08 (Thu)

Today, I had a gyoza party at my house.
I chanced upon some delicious gyoza on the net, so...

Baking them till they're quite crispy is hard though, isn't it.
With the well-done light brown on the one side, as the skin browns,
The broth flows out with a JUWA* the instant you put it in your mouth ...

"This is the world cup of food!" <- the whisper of the wind.

That's what I said, but I thought it was ideal. (^_^)
Well, the method of baking changes delicately according to the gyoza, I thought, but
here is how to bake them deliciously,

"High flame until the end."

"Add boiling water."

"Be sure to put the lid on."

"If it gets too dry, immediately lift it up, and wait until it's just barely burned."

This kind of feeling...

Things like that, were only before success. (^^;)

Crispy gyoza, are best
presented with beer in the season after this.

Well, I don't have to meet anyone tomorrow, so, be~lch!

...,

"Excuse me" _(._.)_



[ * some kind of sound effect, i'm hoping. also, sorry for that little bit of non-sensical-ness in the middle there, this is the start of a series of posts which at first made little and/or no sense to me. (-_-) ]

No comments: