01 April 2007

[307] I'm home - 2007/04/02 (Mon)

I have safely returned home.
Everyone physically healthy?
I'm concerned about the people who were injured.

Even I, when the meet was over, breathed a sigh of relief.
I only bruised my arm. (^^;)
Afterwards, the muscles in my feet started throbbing right away. (^_^)
My throat was throbbing, too. (^_^)

Well, I've been in this kind of Serious Mode all year,
so in Shirokane, I got to take out my loud voice and give it some excercise. (^_^)

Also, to all my teammates, I'm truly sorry...
This time ended with disappointing results,
but let's use this time to reflect, and next year we'll try hard together and aim for the championship.

Aah, it was really horrible... (*reflection*)
Eeeh, being seen like that, and loosing, I hate that.

To the people who participated, please give your bodies a good, long rest this evening.
Also, when we perk back up, let's groan about our muscle pain together. (^_^)

Great job everyone, truly. m(._.)m

P.S. Oh, and there was quite a lot of pinching and poking all over the place. (^_^)

   'How's this, feeling good being tender?' (bwahahah)

Eh? No good? Of course... (^_^)

I'm going to sleep for the day soon. (^_^)


[note: i was curious, so i did a little research, and i found this page about the Shirokane ski lodge. it's near Nagano, and is right near some of the 1998 olympic facilities. cool indeed!]

No comments: