12 April 2007

[318] Oop- - 2007/04/13 (Fri)

I forgot to eat a meal...
Accordingly, I got hungry. (^^;)

Can't be helped... It's already morning,
so should I hold off on the treats? (^_^)

When I got on the scales yesterday,
it was back to that amazingly good feeling. (^_^)
Probably from eating my usual huge meals, huh.

So,
1, Drink water
2, Hip baths
3, Avoid carbohydrates at night
4, Moderation in eating
5, Light weight training
6, Stretchs just after bath time

might be the best thing?

The prescription is
to
hold off on the things I overindulge in,
eat light to relieve stress,
and fill my desires that way.

But then, if I hold back too much,
won't I relieve my stress by chowing down?

Even me, when I'm stuck, will fast,
but I always rebound afterwards.

Well, that looks pretty self-important when I write it out,
and my body gets flabby, too, with repeated rebounds.
That's the only part you don't see, the spoiled brat side.

When you're cooking for yourself, you can control your eating habits by yourself,
and, later, your stomach only gets filled with what you make,
so your body weight doesn't fluctuate that much,
but conversely if you eat out more and more, you get more and more flabby.

Sweet things, they're dangerous. (^_^)
For a while, I was into ice cream,
and every day I would have ice cream,
and after a month, I'd grown by something like 5 kilos.*

Diet, it's my eternal theme.
But that's because I'm trying to stave off one of man's great needs. **
Plus, I myself love eating.

When I'm not working, it's that moment that seriously dangerous.
It's probably that 'T H U D' kind of feeling. (^_^) ***

When I write about dieting,
somehow my stomach gets empty again... (bwahahah)

I will quietly go to sleep...


[ * that would be kilograms. 5 kg = about 11 lbs
** man's three great needs: a psychology thing. food, sleep, and bodily functions. i find myself wondering more and more what YOU-kun majored in during his college years...

*** as in the one that happens when you've been running around like a chicken with your head cut off and then suddenly you have nothing to do. ]

No comments: