20 April 2007

[328] Again, completely wrong... - 2007/04/21 (Sat)

Not the first PV... My first acting performance... (^^;)

Incidentally, a while ago, I was asked,
by a friend,
'That blonde guy in the Another World PV, he looked amazing, is he a new actor?' (seriously)

Uh... Um, that was me, yeah... (^_^)

P.S. If you're going to buy a Nikon, 'Of course it's out of the ordinary, it's a Nikon.'
Just like a commercial... (bwahahah)

Canon and Nikon, SONY, OLYMPUS, PENTAX, etc...
Because there are various manufacturers, the temptation is inexhausible! (^_^)

If you're a woman, probably something light would be best, *
so maybe something like a KDX, a K100D, a D40, or a E410?
Definitely try them out at the counter. (^_^)

[ * what are you trying to say YOU-kun? (^_-) ]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"If you're a woman, probably something light would be best.."

i'm glad i'm not the only one who caught that. XD

Anonymous said...

just got an information about this site, have to say that I SO appreciate your work ^^ keep it up, thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

haha poor You-kun, I bet he's dying to try out a Nikon D80 since the zoom is 7.5 compared to a Canon 400D which only has 3. But why is he suggesting something lighter for women? :3 he must've been trying lighter cameras for himself too (lol)

Thank you so much for the translations. I was thrilled when I found out that someone was translating his blog. And especially more thrilled when I found out he's being such a cute dorky guy :3

Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

But he's a daikon...!

WEAK? Jerk.