06 April 2007

[312] Drinking? - 2007/04/07 (Sat)

If you're thinking that the street is getting crowded while you're en route,
this day was Friday.

When I went to the store, when I went anywhere, it was full to capacity,
and trying to eat dinner was a pain.

Well, I didn't have any kind of prior reservation,
but anyway, random is the way I prefer it. (^^;)

However, going anywhere in Tokyo, you just get in line...
Stores that are rumored to be tasty quickly become average.

As I was resolved that this was going to be my lucky day,
when it came time for 'I want to go out to eat!'
I wanted to go by all possible means,
but seeing the eternal line, I changed stores. (^_^)

Does anyone go for it and get in line?
As for me, you might say I'm getting senile (^_^) but at my core I'm impatient.
Also, when my stomach is empty, I just can't be patient. (^_^)

Maybe I should go ahead with, 'Taking applications for gourmet restaurants in the metropolitan area with no lines' ?

P.S. I was invited on a mixed bathing tour, so with a dead spirit, I'll start doing sit-ups. (^_^)
Or maybe instead, before we get into the bath, we'll all get smashing drunk. (^_^)

No comments: