09 April 2007

[314] In one week - 2007/04/08 (Sun)

there's been a complete rebound. (^^;)
Soon, yeah, it'll be POW POW, nothing but bursting. (^_^)
Tomorrow, it'll be health maintenance again...

As for the sakura, I finally went to take a picture.
When I first started taking pictures, it was absurdly difficult.
Of course, I couldn't capture all the emotions I saw with my eye.
Since the chance only comes once a year, though, I put my fighting spirit on. (^_^)

Well, but I'm glad I can feel the short-lived beauty of the sakura
all over again. Living in Japan is great.
They're truly beautiful, aren't they, when they bloom, and when they're falling, too.

I only have this amateur picture, but please, have a drink of sakura-viewing. (^_^)

P.S. Um..., if you think about it,
being really drunk in a hot spring is kind of dangerous. (^^;)
All you good children can refrain from playing copycat, please. (^_^)

No comments: