11 April 2007

[317] Of course - 2007/04/12 (Thu)

One cup, completely intense. (^_^)
I had a little heart burn this morning. (^^;)

Last week was a week's worth of eatings,
and mostly eating out.
I checked the fridge, and there was nothing. (^_^)

Perhaps, in returning to meals, I got a little tipsy,
and with something like, 'Maybe some dessert after a drink?'
I agreed with myself and bought some before I went home.

Even for me, it's a little troubling. (^_^)

Well, but it's the third day of my healthy lifestyle, and the good feelings
are locked down, so next week, I'll only get
a little bit flabby.

I'm trying to get into Slimming Down mode, or something. (^_^)
With early rising, my stomach's circumference will get all shapely.
Such a moment doesn't happen all in one breath.

For a little while, the desserts will have to hold on. (^_^)

Eh? Always overeating? (^_^)


[note: i'm going to have to get a little YOU-kun links page going on here in a minute. there's so many of us daikon-heads hanging out on the intarwebs! http://community.livejournal.com/you_love ]

1 comment:

Ally said...

Ah! The man is a stick! He doesn't need to be worrying so.