03 April 2007

[309] Mini LIVE (^_^) - 2007/04/04 (Wed)

My grip still hasn't returned. (^^;)
Has everybody gotten over their muscle pain?

Today, I was thinking that if they hadn't completely fallen already,
I'd go take a picture of the sakura blossoms at night,
but while I was wandering around with my tripod,
it's started to sprinkle. (T_T)

Reluctantly, I gave up and went home.
Plus, the sakura immediately fell, so it was a bit of a shock.

Some kind of viewing party to see the blossoms in the rain with a group of adults,
I was in the mood for participating in a party like that. (^_^)
Eh? Drown it in sake, you say?

I was hoping they'd stay up until the weekend at least...

P.S. The sunburn was the final blow for my skin. (^^;)
This week, I'll do some careful mantainence, including on my body, too.
Today, I hit myself up with an injection of garlic. (^_^)


[note: sorry for the delay, folks. let's just say my poor car is a car no longer. (T_T) ]

No comments: