03 April 2007

[308] Sakura Season - 2007/04/03 (Tue)

How's everybody with muscle pain?
As for me, my whole body is aching with muscle pain. (^^;)

Whenever I go to Shirokane,
wouldn't you know it, the sakura were in full bloom!
Plus, Saturday was the height of it all.

I didn't really come for the early blooming...
But I started with my camera anyway, since the new blossoms where there.

Somehow they'd managed not to fall off until then...
A sakura blossom's life span is short, after all.

At last, spring. (*happy*)

P.S. In Shirokane, I was wearing a green knit hat,
and I kept getting, 'You planning on becoming a leaf with that?'
from people. (^_^)


[ * the title actually means "the sakura bloom" but i wanted to capture the alliteration he uses, so i went with this instead. ]

No comments: