14 April 2007

[319] Good news - 2007/04/14 (Sat)

My cooking teacher,
due to unexpected stuff at work,
moved into a new neighborhood.

When I went over for a moving-in celebration,
immediately,
he whipped something up, like,
'Have you eaten yet? I'll make something.'

Soon enough, I was staring as if I was ravenous.
With this, my recepie count has increased again. (^_^)

Some of teacher's other friends came over, too,
and while it stayed strictly Host/Guest,
teacher was waving the frying pan in one hand and some white wine in the other...
Yeah, amazing as always. (*jealousy*)

From the hors d'oeuvre, the main dish,
all the way to finish, a home-made dessert. (*amazing*)

I was firmy satisfied. (^_^)
So saying, I will soon surpass my amateur limitations. Pro, pro. (^_^)

See here, I won't be defeated;
my fighting spirit will boil up and overflow. (^_^)
Of course, I'll remember the cooking I had today perfectly with my eye and my tongue.

Next time, we'll have a cooking showdown. (^_^) *


[ * not to stir up your fan-boy/girl-ish natures, but i suddenly had this vision if YOU-kun in an iron chef outfit... maybe sakai's? ack! too cute~ ]

No comments: