17 April 2007

[323] An SLR stroll - 2007/04/18 (Wed)

Being called 'Kiss'
is a cute name,
but don't make light of its serious impression.

Except for when I go out to take pictures with my fighting spirit on,
I mostly use it like this.

When I first bought it, this thing was heavy. (^^;)
Of course I've carried the camera around a whole bunch now.
A stroll together is always a precious treasure. (^_^)

Plus, it's entry level,
so it's absurdly easy to use.
As one would expect, they're everywhere, so there's lots to do.

I would recommend it for people who want a starter digital SLR.
If you look up cameras, they seems endless,
but as an essential minimum, this camera is plenty.

As for me, I can only speak from experience (^^;)
and say, 'It's great for people who want an absolutely great one for their first.'
I didn't understand a thing about cameras,
and was prepared to take the plunge, so I bought a high-level machine,
but thinking back on it now, I should have invested in the lens rather than the body of the camera.

Because you can't take the photo if you haven't got a lens.
Taking a good picture is more important than
having a good camera.
Aah, I want a zoom lens... yeah. (^_^)

Well, with my personality, even if I had bought this one first,
it would have instantly been, 'I want a high-end machine!' (^_^)

Incidentally, I've taken about half of the photos on this diary with this camera.

Even though it's called an Entry Class model,
it certainly wasn't cheap,
but if you're interested in something, it becomes a compulsion. (^_^)

People who are puzzled as to why I bought this machine,
well, these days, various makers are putting forth the effort
for entry class digital SLRs,
so it's good to have a choice in
the sense of touch trying to hold it, the sense of pressing the shutter.
I think that becoming familiar with the feel of it as a photo-taking tool is the best.

Trying out new hobbies is good, don't you think? (^_^)
These days, I've been wanting to go to a mountain to take a photo.
I'll be a hiker. Ah, such an OLD MAN. (^_^)

P.S. It got suddenly cold again, didn't it? Honestly, be carefuly of getting sick.

No comments: