30 April 2007

[338] Second day ban~ - 2007/05/01 (Tue)

Yeah, the Kansai standard shishkabobs. (^_^)
Dipping 'em in sauce is all you do!? right?
Jab the skewer through the fried food and stick it in the sauce,
and eat it just like that, piping hot!

Various people smoke it in the essences of various fried foods,
but I was brought up on sauce.
This sauce, I just can't help myself.

Even in the city, there are some places that sell them like this,
but of course, the best place is Osaka, at Shinsekai. *

Ah~ when I remember that place, I don't want to eat these. (^_^)

People who like B-class gourmet should check it out.

P.S. Fried food in snack pasteries... Da, dangerous... (^_^)


[ * Shinsekai, literally The New World, is a shopping district just south of downtown Osaka centered around a sort of space-needle-looking thing called the Tsutenkaku Tower. that area has a reputation for being a bit seedy, especially at night, but it sounds like a lot of fun. ]

No comments: