23 April 2007

[331] A spring sleep that knows no dawn... - 2007/04/23 (Mon)

Now it's completely spring.
I'm dozing off in the middle of the day and falling asleep.
Well, I always sleep when it's light outside, but still. (^_^)

Finally, only a week until GW.
Has everybody with vacations decided where they're going?

I want to go somewhere, too...
And take pictures for the photo contest...

Speaking of, the DARTS SHOP in Matsumoto Park
is OPEN now. *

Mmm, there's hot springs there, and I want to go and see Matsumoto Castle. (^_^)

It's in Nagano, though... so of course taking Charinko is a no-go. (bwahahah)
Won't you let me come and have a look? (^_^)

DARTS-san, please!! (^_^)


[ * matsumoto park, in nagano, is situated practically smack in the center of the city and is home to matsumoto castle, a designated national treasure. also, there is a summer taiko festival and some torchlight Noh dramas in the summer time. can i go?
** speaking of photo contests, it occurs to me that i have completely, hideously, and erroneously failed to translate the winners from the last photo contest. gomen, ne! i'll get straight on that. ... one of these days... (busy = sad) ]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh he has another photo contest going on? *blinks* How could I have missed it? Could you tell me the theme? The date for it? *snicker* I want to participate if I have the time :)

And I have wanted to do this for several days now, since I discovered this translation diary:

THANK YOU Meredith for translating! It has made me very happy in being able to read what You writes in his diary.

annakas

meredeth said...

aw, you're very welcome~

actually, the third photo contest, themed 'travel' hasn't officially started yet. he said there'd be an announcement at the end of the month, so it should be soon. i'll make a post with the rules and the address as soon as he posts them. he does take international entries; i wouldn't mind having a go at it myself.

Anonymous said...

Again thanks for the info.
That would explain why I hadn't heard of it more.

Lol and just yesterday I got a mail from Yous page. I was very surprised because I joined (or to be honest tried to join it) quite a while ago (more than half a year I think) and I was sure I didn't suceed. And now so much later finally a mail from his page.

Now the problem is I don't remember my log-in information. Only remember that I could't make my usual username and password because it was either too short or something similar.

Hmm and travel. *starts to think what she could do with the theme)

Again thanks for translating Yous journal. I had a lot of fun in several days in reading all of his entries.

annakas